Dr. Boushey does not accept Quebec patients.
Patients must be referred by a physician to be seen by Dr. Boushey. Referrals may be faxed to 613-737-8011. Once we receive the patients’ information, we will contact the referring physician’s office with the initial consultation appointment.
For all initial office consultation appointments, patients must do a Rectal Fleet Enema two hours prior to their scheduled appointment unless alternate instructions are given by Dr. Boushey.
Please call Dr. Boushey’s office at (613) 737-8899 Ext. 71724 if you are unsure of the preparation.
Referrals and Appointments
All referrals to be faxed to Dr. Boushey’s office.
All appointments are prioritized on the basis of medical need.
Medical professionals may refer a patient or arrange a consultation by phone or fax:
By Phone or Fax Referrals:
Phone: (613) 737-8899 Ext. 71724
Fax: (613) 737-8011
The following services are covered by the provincial insurance plan:
- Consultation and follow up appointments.
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Colon and Rectal Cancer, Benign Colorectal diseases, such as Hemorrhoids, Fistulas, Anal Fissures, Crohn’s disease, pouch surgery for Ulcerative Colitis, Diverticular disease and Anal Sphincter Reconstruction.
- Colonoscopy and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy procedures (screening and therapeutic).
- Anorectal diseases (hemorrhoids, fissures and fistula in ano), and treatments (Botox injections and Banding).
The following services are not covered by the provincial insurance plan and are the responsibility of the patient. Although, some may be fully or partially refundable by certain private or group insurance providers.
- Medical Questionnaires or Insurance forms – $50-$150 plus HST.
- Medical Letter – $20 plus HST.
Prices may change without notice.
Please also note that payment must be made once a patient receives the requested completed document(s). Payments may be made in the form of cash, cheque or e-transfer.