Dr. Boushey does not accept Quebec patients.
Please download and fill “the referral form” and fax it to Dr. Boushey’s office at (613) 739-6646. Once we receive your patient’s information, we will contact the referring physician’s office with the initial consultation appointment.
For all initial office consultation appointments, patients must do a Rectal Fleet Enema two hours prior to their scheduled appointment unless alternate instructions are given by Dr. Boushey.
Please call Dr. Boushey’s office at (613) 737-8899 ext. 71724 if you are unsure of the preparation.
Referrals and Appointments
Dr. Boushey requires a referral from patient’s doctor and can not see patient without a referral. All appointments are prioritized on the basis of medical need.
Medical professionals can refer a patient or arrange a consultation by phone or fax:
By Phone or Fax Referrals:
Phone: (613) 737-8899 ext. 71724
Fax: (613) 739-6646
The following services we offer are covered by the provincial insurance plan:
- Consultation and follow up appointments.
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Colon, Rectal Cancer, Benign Colorectal diseases, such as Hemorrhoids, Fistulas, Anal Fissures and Prolapses, Crohns disease, pouch surgery for ulcerative colitis, diverticular disease and anal sphincter reconstruction.
- Colonoscopy and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy procedures (screening and therapeutic).
- Anorectal diseases (hemorrhoids, fissures and fistula in ano), and treatments (Botox injections and Banding).
The following services costs, which are not covered by the provincial insurance plan, are the responsibility of the patient, although some may be fully or partially refundable by certain private or group insurance providers.
- Medical Questionnaires or Insurance forms – $50-$150.
- Medical Letter – $20
Please note that price may change without notice.
Please also note that payment must be made once a patient receives a form. Payments may be made in the form of cash or a cheque payable to Dr. Robin Boushey.